The big movie season is nearing it’s end for 2009. I managed to see quite a few and missed some others. For a change, I don’t think I regret missing any of the movies I missed.
But now my eyes turn towards the rest of 2009. What’s coming up for the rest of the year that I’m interested in seeing?
- GI Joe – Out Now (Will see it if I get a chance, but not that fussed)
- Coraline – Out Now (I want to see this, especially in 3d)
- Taking Woodstock – 13 Aug
- Inglourious Basterds – 20 Aug
- Shorts – 3 Sep
- Up – 3 Sep (Still don’t understand why we get this one so much later than the USA)
- Funny People – 10 Sep
- The Surrogates – 8 Oct
- Astro Boy – 22 Oct
- Imaginarium Of Dr Parnassus – 29 Oct
- Where The Wild Things Are – 3 Dec
- Avatar – 17 Dec
- Sherlock Holmes – 26 Dec
Is there anything that you think should be on my list that isn’t? What movies are you excited about for the rest of 2009?
Love the site. Let me recommend to you “Anvil: the story of Anvil” coming out September 10. (It’s like Spinal Tap, but for real!)
I had heard of Anvil. Have you seen it? Is it worth it?